Follow me in other places!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Welcome Home Ski Mountain Cake

UPDATE! I have now started my own cake making company! Please visit my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/CustomCakeStudio and give it a like! :-)

This cake was for a friend who's birthday I missed because he was being a rep out in France during the Ski season. So as I missed his birthday I made him a welcome home cake instead!


I basically made 2 madiera cakes and got some rice krispie bars, and then piled them all up on top of each other! I used the rice krispie to try and make slopes, and I used buttercream inside to stick it all together. Then I put buttercream over the whole thing, put down a layer of white rolled fondant, and then made trees out of green fondant.

The final touch was a bit of icing sugar for snow, and 'Welcome Home' written in chocolate!




No comments:

Post a Comment