Follow me in other places!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Found a few cakes in Japan!

Hi Cake Friends!

So, for the last 2 weeks I have been on holiday in Japan! I had an awesome time and would highly recommend going there on holiday yourself!

Whilst I was there I didn't get to sample that many cakes, but here are a couple that I did find!

This first one was a really cute doughnut with a cat on top!  I got this in Kyoto's Shinkyogoku shopping arcade.



And these were some amazing cupcakes from a shop called Tables, which was inside my hotel in Osaka (the Cross Hotel). They were delicious and I particularly liked the cuteness of the snowman!



Which reminds me, I am planning to make a snowman cake for Christmas! Must get on with starting it! Have you got any Christmassy cakes you are going to make?

No comments:

Post a Comment