Follow me in other places!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, December 14, 2012

Spotty Dog Cake

Hi cake friends!

In my last post I showed you a Dog's Head Cake which I had made for a friend, the head being a logo he had invented. This cake was for a different friend who adores dogs!

Now, normally I like to design my own cakes but my Mum gave me a brilliant book called 'Perfect Party Cakes Made Easy' by Carol Deacon, and when I saw the Spotty Dog in this book I knew I had to make it for my friend.


The only change that I really made was that I made it much bigger than the recipe in the book suggested.


Needless to say my friend loved it! And I enjoyed building up all the layers in the face to create this cute dog. It has taught me quite a lot and has definitely inspired me for future projects!


No comments:

Post a Comment