Follow me in other places!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween Cupcakes; Zombie Cupcakes and Pumpkin Cupcakes

Happy Halloween Cake Friends!

This year I made 2 lots of cupcakes for a charity cake sale at my office.

The first are Zombie Cupcakes!

These are a chocolate cupcake with a soft caramel filling, topped with chocolate icing, sugar zombies and a cookies and cream fudge tombstone!

I was looking for a way to make edible tombstones and I found the recipe for the Cookies and Cream fudge here:

The Hungry Happenings blog is my new favourite page! So many awesome ideas there!

The next ones are my Pumpkin Cupcakes!

These are plain sponge with choc chips added, then a cookie dough frosting on top, with cookies and cream fudge pieces added, and then a sugarpaste topper!

I loved making these!

For more pictures of both sets of cupcakes please visit my facebook page:


  1. Both of your cupcakes turned out great. I'm happy you found my Cookies and Cream Tombstone recipe and used it on your cupcakes. I love the zombies coming up out of the graves and the faces on your pumpkins are wonderful. Have a Happy Halloween!

    Beth @ Hungry Happenings