Follow me in other places!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween Cupcakes; Zombie Cupcakes and Pumpkin Cupcakes

Happy Halloween Cake Friends!

This year I made 2 lots of cupcakes for a charity cake sale at my office.

The first are Zombie Cupcakes!


These are a chocolate cupcake with a soft caramel filling, topped with chocolate icing, sugar zombies and a cookies and cream fudge tombstone!

I was looking for a way to make edible tombstones and I found the recipe for the Cookies and Cream fudge here: http://www.hungryhappenings.com/2012/08/add-clever-epitaphs-to-cookies-n-cream.html

The Hungry Happenings blog is my new favourite page! So many awesome ideas there!


The next ones are my Pumpkin Cupcakes!


These are plain sponge with choc chips added, then a cookie dough frosting on top, with cookies and cream fudge pieces added, and then a sugarpaste topper!

I loved making these!

For more pictures of both sets of cupcakes please visit my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/CustomCakeStudio

2 comments:

  1. Both of your cupcakes turned out great. I'm happy you found my Cookies and Cream Tombstone recipe and used it on your cupcakes. I love the zombies coming up out of the graves and the faces on your pumpkins are wonderful. Have a Happy Halloween!

    Beth @ Hungry Happenings

    ReplyDelete